Saturday, March 7, 2015

Happy Brithday Mr

Yesterday was Mr's birthday, the 6th of mars. That day an unspecified bunch of years ago was a very good day. It brought me this wonderful kindhearted intelligent man who loves strawberries and never lets the child in him die.

We've been married for 7 years now, lived together for 10, and I have to say that we're still ridiculously happy together. A colleague of mine recently said that assembling furniture from Ikea really tells you something about the state of your marriage, and I have to agree in our case. We've always been good at cooperating. Though we might be "cheating" when it comes to the Ikea analogy since we've both worked with assembling in the past.

In fact, an even better analogy would be that working in the same company as your spouse gives you a good indication of the state of the relationship. We've worked together in two different companies, and at one time, we even shared the same office, and we loved it! We used to joke around a lot, and sometimes we would have "post-it note ball fights". I guess we're both pretty childish at heart haha. But really, nothing says "I love you" like when you suddenly get a little paper ball thrown at you, and find a heart drawn on it as you unfold it.

So here's to Mr, my husband and mischievous best friend in one. I love you with all my heart!

/MrsHjort


4 comments:

  1. Such a wonderful reading, Mrs... Love you both so much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaaaw thank you! Right back at you dear Aila, you are the best mother-in-aw I could wish for. Love you too <3

      Delete
  2. Aww... this was so sweet to read. I'm so happy for you that your relationship stays as fresh as in the beginning.

    All the best for the years to come,
    Maggie

    ReplyDelete

My Father, a Tribute to a Kind Man

This blog post is going to be longer than usual, and even so, how can one summarize one's feelings and memories of a person within the p...