Monday, November 16, 2015

Day 16 - Scarf

It's sort of fitting that today's word is scarf... You see, I just got a cold and have been working from home all day. It's great having a job where you can actually do that! I've had a lot of soup, tea and have been dressing warmly in my comfy clothes (including a scarf).

Since I'm not exactly my usual energetic self today, this will be a bit shot, sorry about that! Now I'm gonna go huddle up under a blanket with the first cat I find, some more tea and a good book. If you're interested, it's "A Song of Swords - Steal and Snow", and yes, it rocks ;)

Catch you later

/MrsHjort

8 comments:

  1. Nice shot. Get better quick (you can still continue on reading), and don't give the cat your cold. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that's a very pretty lacy scarf. Cool patterns and a great diagonal composition. I wish it was a tiny bit brighter but I like how the lighter bits glow so nicely.

    Sorry you are not feeling so well. Hope you are back on your feet again very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a very pretty scarf for festive events. You managed to show the texture of the fabric and the embroidery well. The diagonals add dynamics.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well lit product detail -- hard to argue with this, it will sell you tons of scarfs on Amazon or Ebay.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is gorgeous... but then that is my absolutely favorite color!! Enchanting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That looks like such a pretty scarf! Ad well done for pulling outn another shot even on a not so great day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty colour and patterns, the diagonal works well too. I guess by now you are all better, sometimes a day at home when you can be kind to yourself is all you need.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such beautiful lace and color, wow. So sorry, you were under the weather. This time of year with the ups and downs in temp seem to wreck havoc on our bodies, doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete

My Father, a Tribute to a Kind Man

This blog post is going to be longer than usual, and even so, how can one summarize one's feelings and memories of a person within the p...