Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Day 17 - Hand

Today, Mr and Morris are my models. I knew I wanted a hand holding something for today's word, and in order to crate a bit of symmetry to my poster I decided on cat hand, aka. paw ;). Neither of my models had much patience with me though - Mr sighed at my camera lens, which is kind of sluggish on automatic focus. "Just shoot already" he said whining as I tried to explain the process of shooting (it's not as simple as he thinks). Morris on the other hand wanted to bolt off to play. You see, all our cat's always freak out and run around like mad when we get home from work. Cranky Mr + crazy cat = good luck Mrs!

Fortunately, I was lucky! I got this shot quick, and I'm happy to say it turned out just the way I wanted too :)

I hope you like it.

/MrsHjort


11 comments:

  1. Very nice! Mr. showing off part of his costume... how did he ever fit in that (groan)? :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Beats me! Morris fit just fine into his though ;D

      Delete
  2. A sweet combination and you managed well despite your models, just enough detail in the whites.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice! Very cute picture with lovely impact. Great story too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, hm, yes :) I think you can do better, although it's a nice and clean picture.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You know when I was a kit some 60+ years ago, My poor grandpa had the same fate. He loved to take pictures, and absolutely no one had the patience for it. There are a darn lot of whizzy dials to turn, and readings to take... what do they think!!!??? But they always like the outcome... patience my dear Mr and Kitty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My father is exactly the same! Growing up, mother and I used to wait and wait and wait for him to finish setting his camera up. Very often he would finally shoot just as we lost our patience and said "Oh come in! Just shoot already" - resulting in very grouchy pictures haha.

      Delete
  6. At least you got that one shot! Sometimes Clint is more than happy to pose or help me, and other times he'd rather be doing something else.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very sweet little shot despite the models :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just so cute, like holding the hand of a baby. Our pets are just like our own children. :-) Maggie

    ReplyDelete

My Father, a Tribute to a Kind Man

This blog post is going to be longer than usual, and even so, how can one summarize one's feelings and memories of a person within the p...