Friday, November 27, 2015

Day 27 - Danger

This is our little huntress from day 6, wide awake this time, and in the process of clearing our house from mice. Here she is with her pray, seconds before devouring it and thus sending it to mouse heaven ;). With her sharp claws and pointed teeth she's the most dangerous thing here! You'd better watch out, or you'll be next!

Or not, haha! Freya's the most lovable cat there is. I know, everybody says that about their pets, but in this case it's true. I have yet to meet someone who she hasn't charmed. She's one of those cat's who'll walk right up to anyone and rub her face against them all lovingly and purring.

Yes, yes, I know, I am the crazy cat lady, but guess what! I don't care, and I love it :)

So, let's end this rambling of mine with a nod to Renato; here's today's sound ;)

Steam Powered Giraffe - "I Love it"

/MrsHjort

7 comments:

  1. Haha, well it looked like those legs on that rodent were awfully soft and stuffed:0... and I think I hear Freya purring, no?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, you're totally correct. It's quite frustrating trying to take a "dangerous" photo of a very cuddly cat ;o)

      Delete
  2. Cute profile shot of the cat with lovely soft even lighting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our cats are both very friendly and avid hunters.
    Pretty cat and lovely action shot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable! She looks like she has something urgent to say to that mouse :)
    I love cats and am slowly making friends with my neighbours cat (who one of the shy kind).
    Our new house already has a cat flap... so perhaps I will soon be able to take adorable cat pictures myself.

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is caressing it and whispering sweet nothings in its ear :-) Very adorable and sweet kitty.

    ReplyDelete

My Father, a Tribute to a Kind Man

This blog post is going to be longer than usual, and even so, how can one summarize one's feelings and memories of a person within the p...