Saturday, November 28, 2015

Day 28 - Padlock

I love those bridges filled with padlocks symbolizing the love two people share. We don't have one in my home town though, instead I had to come up with something of my own. So, why not Mr's and my own padlock locked together :)

It's been eleven years now, since I met Mr. It's strange to think - time flies by so fast! Though at the same time, I cannot even remember what it was like before I met him. It's been eleven very happy years, and I just know, we're going to stay locked together forever :)

/MrsHjort


7 comments:

  1. Congrats -- on the picture and of course Mr. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Locked together is a lovely way of expressing. We have been together 21 years this year, and married nearly 19! It's a fabulous institution, marriage, if you get it right, and it sounds like you have. Nice crisp clarity on those locks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sounds like you have too :). Congratualtions

      Delete
  3. Lovely image, I love the scratches and detail. Stories like yours make me remember marriage can be beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks to today's word you created a cute variation on the "two rings" theme.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love hearing you talk about you and your hubby as it shows how much you love him and how romantic you are. Cool concept. :-) Maggie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. It's hard getting me to shut up about him sometimes. I guess I chose the right guy :D

      Delete

My Father, a Tribute to a Kind Man

This blog post is going to be longer than usual, and even so, how can one summarize one's feelings and memories of a person within the p...