Sunday, November 29, 2015

Day 29 - Morning

This was one of those nights when I didn't sleep well. When that happens, I always result to that old trick of turning around 180 degrees, not from left to right, but from head to toe. And thus, this was the sight I woke up to this morning; Mr's toes, in all their glory!

Mr and I have our own little inside jokes about each other's feet. Mr is a football referee, so his feet are very rough. I playfully nag him about it and he repays by making fun of my, in his words, "nonexistent" little toes. I do have little toes though, it's just that they're kind of crooked and they fold in behind the toe next to them. Consequently, when I wear sandals, it looks like I have only four toes. I guess neither of us have very pretty feet haha.

/MrsHjort

6 comments:

  1. You made me smile instantly -- quite an iconic picture (if you're the one who get's up earlier to make the coffee :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice of your mister to let you put his toes on the internet :)
    Love your interpretation of the list word, as per usual.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So did he give you immediate permission this time ;)
    Cool idea to express the morning concept.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, he did sigh and shake his head a bit, but agreed since the shot didn't exactly demand much effort from his part haha.

      Delete
  4. This was an unexpected depiction of morning, and as I scrolled down the Worth page, I actually thought it was eggs I was about to see, but the surprise was somewhat different. Nice short DOF and a great detailed closeup.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute photo and I really don't know anyone that thinks they have great toes, but they sure look like they could take a tickle or two!

    ReplyDelete

My Father, a Tribute to a Kind Man

This blog post is going to be longer than usual, and even so, how can one summarize one's feelings and memories of a person within the p...