Thursday, June 4, 2015

The Nerd Awakens

So, I haven't been around for a while, sorry, but that's the way it goes when the nerd in me awakens (and gets insomnia). You see, I'm one of those super duper nerds who is not only into Fantasy and SciFi, but also an intense gamer. and now that "The Witcher 3" is out, I've been glued to my computer for hours and hours, playing the game, turning over every stone, exploring every cave and seeking out every quest I can possibly find.

I could go into depth and write an entire essay on the game, but suffice to say that I'm so nerdy that I've not only played the previous games more times than I'd care to admit, but I have also read all the novels and short stories about the game's protagonist. So, you get the picture, big fan of it all and I absolutely LOVE the last part of the trilogy!

So, sorry for not updating haha, I'll probably be back more frequently in a month or so, when I've played through it all (let me tell you, the game is HUGE!!!).

Cheers!

/MrsHjort

2 comments:

  1. HA! Fun to see you are enjoying it so much and hey... you actually took a photo of something and it is quite cool, although I have no idea what it is part of... very beautiful though. I'll check once in a while to see if you have posted. Enjoy your game!
    :-) Maggie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've actually played through the whole thing now, and it was awesome! It's laziness keeping me from posting now haha + I'm playing through the game a second time.

      This picture is of a piece of art. It's from a room we stayed in a year ago in Thailand, so, shoe-box, obviously :) . I really like the textures though, I wish I had something like it here at home.

      Delete

My Father, a Tribute to a Kind Man

This blog post is going to be longer than usual, and even so, how can one summarize one's feelings and memories of a person within the p...