Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Busy Busy Busy

As you most likely gathered by my last post, there's a lot to do right now - starting a new site is a lot of hard work! Don't get me wrong though, I absolutely love it! I'm totally addicted to Dagger Bay already! Creating a place for the spirit of our old home to live on in is so much fun! There are so many new ideas and discussions floating around. It's very inspiring! We are so fortunate! So many amazing people have chosen to join us, and they've brought a truckload of enthusiasm and zeal with them. So, let me say thank you, to all of ye fellow pirates out there! If you read this, I want you to know how thankful we all are for your input. We want our new home to be worthy of you! Keep those creative juices flowing ;)

Cheers

/MrsHjort

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Father, a Tribute to a Kind Man

This blog post is going to be longer than usual, and even so, how can one summarize one's feelings and memories of a person within the p...