Monday, February 1, 2016

07:45 - Traffic

If you've been following my blog, you probably know of the 30-Day Challenges that used to run on W1K. That tradition has now been carried over to my new home - Dagger Bay. This is not a 30-Day Challenge though, but a Seven Day Challenge! We're starting light so to speak :). The theme om my challenge is, "7 Days in the Life of the Mrs". So, here is day one's shot - traffic on the may to work :)

As one of the Quartermasters of Dagger Bay, I cannot resist the opportunity to promote my new favorite hang-out spot a bit. We've started the very first contest there now! A historic moment! Come! Check out the fun!

With hope to see you soon :)

/MrsHjort 

10 comments:

  1. I hope you weren't the driver doing this! Nice daily routine image and nice border picking up the blue reflections.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Haha, Nope, I'm not the one doing the driving - that would be Mr.

      Delete
  2. Whew... no shooting while driving. Man that sounds ominous (ha). :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So now that you have announced that your were not in control of the vehicle (whew) I wonder if you have one of those fancy clips on the windshield for the cell phone to record the goings on... today I saw one where a cop was speeding, and a citizen chased him down to inquire why he was in such a hurry whist talking on the phone (at 90mph) of course all on video...lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not to my knowledge no. That would be cool though - Craig's awesome time-lapse gifs from a previous challenge come to mind :)

      Delete
  4. Love the receding colours and focus in the curve of the cars in front of you. Excellent shot and a great way to start your week's shooting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Smart thinking to wait for a curve in the road to capture more cars and a sense of moving forward.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great composition and good start to the week (photographically I meant, not the traffic!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Morning traffic is never the best :-( but you have made it look cool and taken I guess from the new car you were getting at the end of the last challenge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sarah. Yes, you're quite correct! Roach is finally here :D

      Delete

My Father, a Tribute to a Kind Man

This blog post is going to be longer than usual, and even so, how can one summarize one's feelings and memories of a person within the p...