Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Love, Fun and Color

True love is when your hubby calls you to say "Go get your camera! There's a Rainbow outside!" Mr does by no means share my interest for photography, so it was very sweet of him. He didn't even try to mess with me! You see, in our marriage, whenever the one of us is in a hurry or wants to end the call for some reason, the other will try to prolong the conversation in stupid ways, like faking sadness and asking "don't you want to talk to me?" or starting to ramble on about various stupid stuff. Weird I know, but that's us, we're constantly messing with each other like that haha. It's all in good fun.

Anyway, I was so glad to finally get to shoot some color today, and what could be more colorful than a rainbow? I have been longing to do colorful nature shots for a very long time now, and I just realized the reason for why I haven't done much processing lately. Winter colors are just too boring! Thankfully spring is just around the corner, but for now, I'll have to settle for this rainbow. Not half bad :)

/MrsHjort

3 comments:

My Father, a Tribute to a Kind Man

This blog post is going to be longer than usual, and even so, how can one summarize one's feelings and memories of a person within the p...