Monday, June 11, 2018

Day 11 - Great Masterwort

We planted a new flowerbed this spring and this was one of its new inhabitants. I confess, I have been following the newcomers every day... a bit like a child before Christmas, going for a look every day to see how they are doing :)

These particular ones were a bit of a disappointment at first - when they started blooming, they were a pale green, not at all the lovely light purple that was promised. But as the days went by they gained more and more color. An interesting effect - the flowers I'm familiar work the other way around - so I'm happily surprised!

/MrsHjort

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Father, a Tribute to a Kind Man

This blog post is going to be longer than usual, and even so, how can one summarize one's feelings and memories of a person within the p...