Saturday, June 9, 2018

Day 9 - Daisy

Today is another hot day best spent in the shade. I parked myself in the middle of our lawn under a tree and snapped pictures from there. Usually I'm always shifting my position to find absolute best ange for a shot, but today it's simply too hot. Though, I have to say, confining yourself to one spot is kind of fun too - it forces you to search for new subjects in a whole new way. Also, working with a telephoto lens makes it all the more interesting because you get to search, not only in different directions, but in depth as well. Today was a fun :)

/MrsHjort

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Father, a Tribute to a Kind Man

This blog post is going to be longer than usual, and even so, how can one summarize one's feelings and memories of a person within the p...