Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Count to 10

I just hate it when my computer won't do what I want. No! Scratch that! I just hate it when you install new things on your computer and all manner of other crap gets installed as well, without your permission or knowledge. Groan...

Today is my fist day with my new computer, which is awesome! I cannot wait until I get it all up and running again. The down part though, is that installing everything you use all over again involves some serious pains. Install one program and some mumbo jumbo computer fixer program gets installed as well. Install something else and some incredibly annoying search engine takes over your web browser, and, at the same time, a dingdong app adds 100 commercials to everything.

Furthermore, As if the numb nut programs weren't irritating enough themselves, the process of removing them is riddled by confirmations requests, and verification codes. YES I wand to remove this garbage from my computer, YES I am fully aware that I will not have this crap on it anymore, and YES remove
it now, do it fast, or else!

Sorry for today's complaints, but this nonsense really grinds my gears. I mean, don't people have anything better to do than inventing these bogus programs? I almost miss the good old days when you installed everything from piles of diskettes. Sigh...

/MrsHjort

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Father, a Tribute to a Kind Man

This blog post is going to be longer than usual, and even so, how can one summarize one's feelings and memories of a person within the p...