Saturday, December 6, 2014

Looking, Searching, Hunting

Today I tried my luck at finding this month's calendar shot. I's not an easy task since about 95 % of all that is usually green has turned brown and wilted. I've been fortunate to actually having found something today, and we'll see if I end up choosing it, or if I'me lucky enough to find something else to choose from later on.

This shot is from a year ago. It's one of those that didn't quite make it to the calender last year. It sort of expresses how nature is right now too, except this year, the process of wilting has gone a
bit farther, and the brown colors have
more or less taken over.

I already miss color...

/MrsHjort

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Father, a Tribute to a Kind Man

This blog post is going to be longer than usual, and even so, how can one summarize one's feelings and memories of a person within the p...