Saturday, November 8, 2014

In "Transit"

What I hate about travelling, is that you usually spend a lot of time waiting... If you're unlucky, you spend just as much time idling at various airports, or train stations, as you do in transit, if not more.

I usually feel like something the cat dragged in at those situations, which means that I don't feel like shopping (I don't even like shopping in normal circumstances), and I usually end up just sitting, waiting for time to pass.

There are some who have found ways to make time pass more quickly though, like this guy, or how about picking one of these?

Cheers

/MrsHjort

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Father, a Tribute to a Kind Man

This blog post is going to be longer than usual, and even so, how can one summarize one's feelings and memories of a person within the p...