Thursday, September 24, 2015

Nostalgia

Ever since I got my very first camera, I've wanted to be able to shoot those pictures with that really really gorgeous bokeh. Of course, my first camera could do nothing of the sort. It was a simple point and click thingy, and it was back in the day when we still used rolls of film. My, how shooting has changed since then. I remember how carefully you chose your subjects, counting down the number of shots left, and the impatience, when you were waiting for the photos to get developed. They never turned out quite the way you imagined haha. You'd find out that the camera actually shot one meter to the right of what you saw through the viewfinder, or that all the pictures were leaning slightly to the left. But it was fun nonetheless. Ah, good times!

Don't get me wrong though, I would never go back there! I love the options we get with our new improved digital cameras. And, since I have a DSLR camera, I can finally get those bokehs I've dreamed about! They can really add mood to a shot, don't you think?

/MrsHjort

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Father, a Tribute to a Kind Man

This blog post is going to be longer than usual, and even so, how can one summarize one's feelings and memories of a person within the p...