Friday, October 17, 2014

The Sky Is the Limit

Today has been an unusual day... Let me tell you all about it.

You see, it began yesterday as I got two phone calls I could not take - since I was busy teaching.  They were from somebody with a local number that, strangely, wasn't in the phone book. Since I work as a teacher it made me wonder if maybe it was a parent, but when I tried to call back, I only got the answering machine, telling me that whomever called was away on business. So naturally I was quite curious.

Anyway, I was very pleasantly surprised today as I finally got hold of my mystery caller. It turned out to be a headhunter who wanted to recruit me. That really made my day! I already have a job that I like, but that was really cool, a boost that will keep my spirits up for a long time!

So, this picture fits my mood very well today. It's been a stressful period, filled with work and things to take care of, but high above the sky beckons, and today, I almost feel like I can touch it :)

Cheers!

/MrsHjort

2 comments:

  1. Very Good Natalie, you're right if you enjoy the job you're doing keep it rather than venture into the unknown and regret it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I think so too, though it's nice to be ''wanted'' so to speak :-)

      Delete

My Father, a Tribute to a Kind Man

This blog post is going to be longer than usual, and even so, how can one summarize one's feelings and memories of a person within the p...