Sunday, July 10, 2016

CCC - April: Fresh


Back in April, I wen't out shooting the budding trees without high hopes of getting anything I would like. I've tried my hand at buds many times before you see, and it has always ended in disappointment. Trees are complex things, and it's hard to get that perfect shot without too many distracting elements. Wind is a huge pain in the trigger finger. The smallest gust can move everything around which makes composing difficult, and it has the added bonus of motion blur, and moving stuff out of the depth of field, ah whooptidoo! That day however, my attempts turned out different. The light really worked with me, and the wind wasn't blowing at all (I live in a windy city, so those days are rare) which made things so much easier! Also, the bright blue sky turned out to be a gorgeous backdrop. The outcome exceed my expectations that day. YEY!

/MrsHjort

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Father, a Tribute to a Kind Man

This blog post is going to be longer than usual, and even so, how can one summarize one's feelings and memories of a person within the p...