Sunday, July 31, 2016

2nd DaPP Challenge at Daggerbay

An other trip, and yet an other batch of photos to edit! Phew! Edinburgh and rural France makes well over 1000 pictures together. I'm gonna have my hands full for quite a while...

Or am I? We're starting a new Daily Post-Processing Challenge over at Daggerbay tomorrow, where artists can share their work and have fun together in the process. The idea is to get around to editing those pictures you've not yet sunken your teeth into and develop a portfolio. I'm gonna be there, and I hope you will too.

Here's the first secret entry into my challenge. This is Châteauneuf en Auxois, a 15th-century fortress located in the commune of Châteauneuf, 43 km from Dijon, France.

I'm so lucky! Not only did I have the good fortune to live quite close to it and see it from the garden every day, but I was also lucky enough to get to go there during the medieval market! And boy did I get a lot of cool photos! I can't wait to share them with you all.

I hope to see you in the challenge

/MrsHjort


No comments:

Post a Comment

My Father, a Tribute to a Kind Man

This blog post is going to be longer than usual, and even so, how can one summarize one's feelings and memories of a person within the p...