Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Edinburgh - yon Empress of the North

I just got home from Edinburgh yesterday. The city that smells sweetly and is filled with beautiful stone buildings. Where history is all around you.

This was my second visit to the city, though the first as a tourist. Last time, I didn't have the time to shoot. Instead my days were filled with seminars and meetings. But this time, I got to do all of the things I didn't do the first time, including taking the time to shoot for real. I got home with over 400 pictures, yey! Picking out the best ones and editing them is going to be so much fun!

This is the view from Calton Hill, down below is Princes Street and the Clock tower over Balmoral Hotel at Waverley Station with St. Mary's Cathedral in the background. It's a very popular place to shoot from, and one can see why.

I hope you like it too.

Cheers
/MrsHjort

2 comments:

  1. Nice shot Natalie, It's been years since I was there and we only live 200Km from there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Leo. I didn't know you lived that close by. Well the next time I go to Scotland, we can have a mini Pirate-meet :)

      Delete

My Father, a Tribute to a Kind Man

This blog post is going to be longer than usual, and even so, how can one summarize one's feelings and memories of a person within the p...