Friday, July 8, 2016

CCC - March: Light


I wanted March to be all about new buds springing from the ground. I was quite worried at first - nature didn't exactly cooperate and it wasn't until the end of the month that the buds actually started to pop up. You see, we live on the slopes of a hill, facing north, so spring is usually late here, this year however, it was a bit later than normal. Thankfully I finally got my shot. The name I chose is very typical of how it is here up north that time of year - light finally returns and we crawl out of our homes, like bears waking after a long winter :)

/MrsHjort


No comments:

Post a Comment

My Father, a Tribute to a Kind Man

This blog post is going to be longer than usual, and even so, how can one summarize one's feelings and memories of a person within the p...