Monday, July 11, 2016

CCC - May: Mild


There are a lot of poppies in my garden, They seed each year and new ones keep on sprouting all over. That particular capacity is great, since they're not only pretty, but excellent ground cover plants too. They help me keep the weeds at bay...

I absolutely fell in love with the elegant lines of the poppy stalks this spring, I just had to do a shot like that for the calendar. Finding the perfect subject wasn't hard (we have a lot of poppies) and playing around with the shots in post-ed was a lot of fun. I've done quite a lot work to enhance the textures and bring out the different shades of green, yellow and turquoise. The end result makes this one my favorite of the series this far. A picture of three buddies, hanging out :)

/MrsHjort

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Father, a Tribute to a Kind Man

This blog post is going to be longer than usual, and even so, how can one summarize one's feelings and memories of a person within the p...