Tuesday, July 12, 2016

CCC - June: Sunny


This clematis is my favorite, it's called "Nelly Moser"... I know, I know, I initially said no "blooming flowers". I didn't want to recreate the last calendar challenge I did, and I've done so many traditional flower shots that I'm growing a bit tired of them, but you can't do a theme of "Little Details in Nature" without including at least one blooming flower. This macro it not at all like the ones I shot a coupe of years ago though - the composition is different, and this is more focused on the details of the flower than the flower as a whole. Thus I figured I was okay. I won't be doing any more of these though, so consider this the one exception to my rule.

/MrsHjort

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Father, a Tribute to a Kind Man

This blog post is going to be longer than usual, and even so, how can one summarize one's feelings and memories of a person within the p...