Sunday, June 9, 2019

Day 40 - Loose Canon

This is another shot of a place that I think has wonderful natural lighting. And I have to say, it's much more fun to shoot in places like this nowadays compared to a few years back, before I got post-ed software that could handle the raw format. It still amazes me how much more detail you can get out of a high contrast environment. The two step editing (Lightroom - Photoshop) takes a bit longer than just using one program but it's so worth it, and I'll never go back to just using jpg. No more cross your fingers and hope for the best, the loose jpg cannon  Nikon has been fastened and is now operated by an artillerist ;).

/MrsHjort

2 comments:

  1. Nice one. Weird though, as it looks like the cannon has a halo, rather than a hole in the wall. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! The holy hand-grenade has got a contender :)

      Thank you

      Delete

My Father, a Tribute to a Kind Man

This blog post is going to be longer than usual, and even so, how can one summarize one's feelings and memories of a person within the p...