Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Day 3 - Portrait of a Thoughtful Friend

Since the portraits are a series, I am aiming to make them look similar to each other. This means that I end up doing more or less the same things to them in post-ed. It's a bit mundane, but a good exercise, and it's still fun. Especially since I work with portrait of people that are dear to me. Editing them makes me smile.

I've always loved the portraits I got from this particular photo-shoot, but since the colorful sky was so beautiful I've never even thought of doing them in B&W before. The background looks great this way too though, don't you think?

Cheers

/MrsHjort

1 comment:

  1. This is a great portrait and the background does give fabulous mood. The difference in lighting between the model and background is intriguing and perhaps a bit TOOOO different for me, but as a portrait of the girl, it is stunning. Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete

My Father, a Tribute to a Kind Man

This blog post is going to be longer than usual, and even so, how can one summarize one's feelings and memories of a person within the p...