Monday, April 11, 2016

Day 1 - Portrait of a Strong Woman

I didn't think I'd make it an other week, but I decided I'd at least give it a shot. So, this week I'll be focusing on portraits - something I don't do very often, as I'm not that comfortable with doing them. And, to make things even more unusual, I will be going with black and white portraits - I love colors, and for that reason I've never stepped into the realm of B&W if I didn't have to for some reason. Hopefully I'll learn to get more comfortable with it as I go haha. I'm still sticking to the Nic collection though, which is (thankfully) easing the process of editing B&W a lot! Finally, I will aim to do square crops - I don't do that very often either.

So here's to making it a really unusual week, hopefully it will be fun :D

Cheers

/MrsHjort

2 comments:

  1. Good choice to go B&W for this portrait, it enhances the strenght fo the woman.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great start to your second processing challenge. The choice of black and white square portraits is very challenging indeed, and you have started it well. Love the tilt to her pose.

    ReplyDelete

My Father, a Tribute to a Kind Man

This blog post is going to be longer than usual, and even so, how can one summarize one's feelings and memories of a person within the p...