Friday, April 15, 2016

Day 5 - Portrait of a Cunning Boy

Here's an other candid portrait. If I remember correctly, I shot it just after getting my Sigma macro lens. It eases the process of taking candid portraits a lot because, using it, you don't have to be as close to your "victims" haha. It makes it much easier to catch family members unawares. Man, now it sounds like I'm a creep haha! I love those little moments you get though. They're so genuine, and I love the mood they create, like this one, pure curiosity :).

As some of you know I lost my photography spark this winter (the lack of colors outside depresses me), and I haven't really my camera to that any social events lately. I'm gonna have to start doing that again. Having found so many old nuggets in my shoebox made me realize how fun it can be.

Cheers

/MrsHjort

1 comment:

  1. Oh, his expression is priceless and the smooth outcome you managed to get on his skin is lovely. Really highlights the purity and innocence of youth. Such a cute expression - so intent on what he is doing!

    ReplyDelete

My Father, a Tribute to a Kind Man

This blog post is going to be longer than usual, and even so, how can one summarize one's feelings and memories of a person within the p...