Thursday, April 14, 2016

Day 4 - Portrait of a Gifted Teen

I love doing candid portraits whenever I can manage. With a big DSLR camera and an external flash it is hard to stay unnoticed haha. But occasionally someone is distracted or have drifter away in thought enough for me to catch them off guard.

I sometimes wish I could be invisible... the cloak in Harry Potter comes to mind. Man would I love one of those! Imagine what great candid portraits I would get! Especially of those loved ones who are uncomfortable in front of a camera...

Mr is one of those people. If I had a nickle for every "uncomfortable picture" I have of him I would have enough money to buy a brand new camera haha. It does not keep me from trying though. Sooner or later I manage to get him :)

/MrsHjort

1 comment:

  1. This is a lovely thoughtful and quiet picture. I do wish the angle of her hand didn't obscure her pretty face quite so much, but disturbing her to have that changed would have altered the whole mood. She looks so dreamy and cuddly in all that fluff.

    ReplyDelete

My Father, a Tribute to a Kind Man

This blog post is going to be longer than usual, and even so, how can one summarize one's feelings and memories of a person within the p...