Monday, September 23, 2019

Day 23 - Imagination

This picture made me think of fairy tales I used to love as a child, like Rapunzel. I can picture her with her long hair up that tower looking out the window. It's funny how some pictures make you think about stuff you've not thought about in a very long time... It's like time travel. Suddenly you can picture the cover of your old children's books or remember how your father used to read for you as he nearly fell asleep himself after a long day at work. I remember those times very fondly, No matter how tired he was, he always read to me, even the stories that he had read a hundred times already, over and over and over again :).

So this picture is for you dad, and all those times you sat by my bed. Thank you for always being there.

/MrsHjort

6 comments:

  1. And with photoshop, you can now put her in that window (and remove those people that don't want to help her - ha). ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes it certainly does look like it is straight out of a fairy tale MadamMtnLion

    ReplyDelete
  3. It really does look to be out of a fairy tale story! What a beautiful tower!

    ReplyDelete

My Father, a Tribute to a Kind Man

This blog post is going to be longer than usual, and even so, how can one summarize one's feelings and memories of a person within the p...