Sunday, September 29, 2019

Day 29 - Evening Stroll


I may have said it before, but I use a plug-in program with Photoshop, called "Nik Collection". One of the best things about it is that it allows you to save recipes for editing, and by now, I have a fair amount of them. So instead of tweaking everything from scratch, I can use a recipe, and that adds a bunch of adjustments (sort of "layered" on top of my image) and then just tweak those adjustments  to my liking and add one or two more on top. If RAW is the yin to my editing, the plug-in is definitely the yang. I started using it a few years back when it was free, and now I don't want to be without it.

/MrsHjort

7 comments:

  1. Another nice one, but maybe your computer screen needs adjusting (or maybe mine does).

    ReplyDelete
  2. The new one still looks too saturated (to me). :-(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe it's just a question of different taste :)

      Delete
  3. It's a lovely street scene, but I have to agree with MsgtBob about the saturation, just a bit strong for me. But as you said it's personal taste too. It's still a lovely street scene!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. No problem, and good to know. Maybe I'm just a little to fond of strong colors. I need to start to think about that more :).

      Delete

My Father, a Tribute to a Kind Man

This blog post is going to be longer than usual, and even so, how can one summarize one's feelings and memories of a person within the p...