Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Day 17 - Feathers and Metal



All these beautiful helmets were standing on a table, just begging to be photographed. Aren't all those feathers marvelous? I love them! There's just one thing that's bugging me... If I could have, I would have rearranged stuff a bit, but I didn't want to intrude, so I found the best angle I could and shot them from there. My fingers still itch from wanting to turn that one front helmet sideways though, but hey, what can you do :)

/MrsHjort

2 comments:

  1. I agree that the front one could look nice side-on, the organizers should think of these things when setting up the displays :-) still, the contrast between hard metal and soft feathers comes across well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also agree that the helmet would be good sideways, but we can't always have what we want. The picture you have in your mind when you look at this will have to suffice.
    Again, nice use of colour and contrast to really make the scene pop.

    ReplyDelete

My Father, a Tribute to a Kind Man

This blog post is going to be longer than usual, and even so, how can one summarize one's feelings and memories of a person within the p...