Monday, August 29, 2016

Day 29 - Chateauneuf en Auxois



This is what the castle and its village looks like viewed from the place where I stayed. It's not strictly taken at the medieval market (which is my theme for this challenge), but during the evening that same day, so I think it qualifies.

It was such a beautiful evening... The perfect end to a great day... My medieval market series is drawing to a close too. It started out as a 7 day challenge, which is why I've labelled it as such, but I've never been one to follow the rules, and thus it turned into a full-blown 30-day challenge. Best of all is that there are two more rebells breaking the rules with me. Kim and Craig, you guys are awesome! Mwah!

I'll show you the last shot tomorrow, but the post-ed challenge will carry on, at least for me anyway, and hopefully some new faces will join in on the fun. We've left the challenge open for anyone to join, at any time, but maybe the change of months is the perfect time? We'll see... But just so you know, all of you reading this right now, you are more than welcome to join me :)

Cheers

/MrsHjort

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful setting, and I think that the viewpoint is perfectly acceptable as part of your theme. After all, isn't the castle exactly what your theme was all about, even if the market was the specific event?!?! Lovely post treatment and great evening light which you have enhanced to maximum effect. Very well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful countryside (an example of one of the main reasons I like watching the Tour de France) with some great layers of foreground interest leading up to the majestic chateau. Luv'ly stuff.
    Really enjoyed your series, well done on making the whole month.

    ReplyDelete

My Father, a Tribute to a Kind Man

This blog post is going to be longer than usual, and even so, how can one summarize one's feelings and memories of a person within the p...