The photographs and appurtenant ramblings of MrsHjort
Monday, September 5, 2016
Day 5 - View from the Castle
This view is quite different from one that I showed you from an other European castle quite recently, but it's no less beautiful! I'm glad to say that I managed to get several of Edinburgh's famous landmarks into this picture. Can you name them all?
Wow, that is really spectacular! What a great view and the processing is amazing to bring out the detail in all that wonderful aged architecture. Sweet!
Looking good Natalie. Again I like what you've done with the sky - not only does it look way more dramatic, but much more representative of the Scottish weather :-)
Wow, that is really spectacular! What a great view and the processing is amazing to bring out the detail in all that wonderful aged architecture. Sweet!
ReplyDeleteLooking good Natalie. Again I like what you've done with the sky - not only does it look way more dramatic, but much more representative of the Scottish weather :-)
ReplyDelete