Sunday, September 18, 2016

Day 17 - William Wallace

Here's the second guardian of Edinburgh Castle, I showed you Robert the Bruce back in day 14, and on the other side of the gate you'll find an other prominent historic figure, namely William Wallace. No relation this time. Now I'm no fan of Mel Gibson, but Braveheart was a good movie. I haven't seen it in years though. Maybe I should dust it off again eh?

Mr and I are big movie fans, and often enjoy an evening on our couch in front of one picture or an other (today was Elizabeth and The Hateful Eight). Not any specific genre, just any good movies we can get our hand on. Though we have got our fair share of favorite that we've watched a hundred times, as I'm sure you do too. Some of our absolute favorites are Galaxy Quest, The Fifth Element, Kill Bill, Cactus Flower, Sweeny Todd, Back to the Future and Merlin. What are yours :)

/MrsHjort

1 comment:

  1. Well done, another great statue expertly brought to life, and I dig the way you've filled the entire frame with those epic textures.
    Good movie tastes too. Among others, I enjoy any non-fiction Oliver Stone and Ron Howard Stone movies (making sure to watch Apollo 13 at least once a year) :-)

    ReplyDelete

My Father, a Tribute to a Kind Man

This blog post is going to be longer than usual, and even so, how can one summarize one's feelings and memories of a person within the p...