Thursday, September 15, 2016

Day 15 - The Dome



Sorry this will be a short one. I've been working after work, editing pictures I took of my coworkers for the company's webpage. I couldn't help myself, it was so much fun to do portraits for a change, and especially of wonderful people like them. After I was finished with that, I ended up editing this shot very fast, since I just can't wait to rush down to the kitchen and grab a bite to eat haha, my tummy is rumbling :P

Oh and by the way, if anyone knows the name of the building in the shot, I'm very interested in learning it. I shot it from Edinburgh Castle, but I cannot remember from what direction :)

Cheers
/MrsHjort

1 comment:

  1. Awesome, love the way the dome occupies the power point and the repetitive patterns surrounding it, great viewpoint.

    ReplyDelete

My Father, a Tribute to a Kind Man

This blog post is going to be longer than usual, and even so, how can one summarize one's feelings and memories of a person within the p...