Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Day 27 - Clock Tower

I love the way the sky turned out in this picture. Who would have thought, looking at the original? I love the way the Nik collection brings it all out. I wish I had discovered it earlier, and sometime I think about going back to re-edit old shots. There's just that usual pesky issue of time... Sometimes I wish there was more hours in a day.

This clock tower has already been in two pictures this month (day 5 & 8), though each of the shots were taken from a different angle, so I hope it's too repetitive. The building is just so pretty, it's hard to resist shooting it. It reminds me a bit of Big Ben for some reason, though I realize that the architectural styles are completely different. But they're both close to bridges and they're both part of a larger building in the same style. This one may not be as big, but they're both beautiful landmarks :)

/MrsHjort

1 comment:

  1. I like the drama you've teased out of the sky and good comp putting the clock face in the power point. Looks like someone came along and gave that building a good scrubbing :-)

    ReplyDelete

My Father, a Tribute to a Kind Man

This blog post is going to be longer than usual, and even so, how can one summarize one's feelings and memories of a person within the p...