Saturday, September 24, 2016

Day 24 - Curved Street

This picture shows off a typical Edinburgh street.. or well, at least that's my view on the city :)

As you probably know by know I absolutely love the architecture of these old stone buildings. They're so pretty and I love how there are small secret terrassers outside, below street level, where you can find all manner of lovely mini gardens. It's a smart way of creating privacy in a big city. I also love how many of the streets are slightly curved, like this one. It provides a great motif for photography, don't you think? So many lovely lines and repeating shapes...

/MrsHjort

1 comment:

  1. Great composition, love the pedestrian walking in a line that goes against the flow of the shot, makes him stand out all the more because of it.

    ReplyDelete

My Father, a Tribute to a Kind Man

This blog post is going to be longer than usual, and even so, how can one summarize one's feelings and memories of a person within the p...