Friday, September 30, 2016

Day 30 - Scottish National War Memorial



Tada! I've made it an other 30 days! Wohooo! That makes 61 days of blogging in total (I threw in an extra day between tow sets) phew! I have to say, I'm a bit relieved that it's coming to an end. But then there' no time to rest next month either. You see, next month is BotS month, so that ought to keep me busy haha. My, my! How am I ever going to make that one, already tired from these two months? We'll see I guess... But then, BotS is a different kind of challenge. I wouldn't bet on me though haha

Finally, I want to say that I'm so impressed by my fellow post-ed challenge participant Craig, and his gorgeous bike shots! I cannot believe how many of them he has! And he has been posting several shots a day, so we have had the pleasure of seeing not 30, but 54 of them! Wow! What an achievement! Congrats Craig, on making it so far with me, and thank you so much for tagging along. It's been a wonderful ride! Thank you for the company, all of your thoughtful comments and for sharing all of those beautiful shots :)

/MrsHjort

1 comment:

  1. Another great viewpoint producing a cool perspective, good work also on bringing out the colours, textures and details, very good processing as always.

    Thanks for starting this event and having me along on this ride, it's been great fun. We should do it more often :-)

    ReplyDelete

My Father, a Tribute to a Kind Man

This blog post is going to be longer than usual, and even so, how can one summarize one's feelings and memories of a person within the p...