Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Day 6 - University of Edinburgh



Editing this was a bit of a pain. It was hard to find a good balance between the dark bricks, the sky and the green foliage. It took me about twice the time it usually does, because I had to do a lot of small adjustments in order to get things right. Not many steps, mind you, just a lot of tweaking of the steps themselves. I love that the Nik collection gives you so much control though. I haven't used it for very long, but already I can't imagine going back to what I used to do.

This shot is of the University of Edinburgh. Last time I was in the city, I spent a lot of time at the university. Sadly, I didn't get the privilege to see the inside of this building - I was at the newer university, further down the hill. It was a very interesting time though, I got to meet so many smart persons and listen to many interesting lectures. I'm so glad I took the chance and went there, that fist time. It made me fall in love with the city, it's why I came back, and I loved to get to share it all with Mr this time (and to get to shoot it for real).

/MrsHjort

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Father, a Tribute to a Kind Man

This blog post is going to be longer than usual, and even so, how can one summarize one's feelings and memories of a person within the p...