Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Day 20 - Skyline



I experimented my way through the post-ed of this picture, now knowing where I was going... just trying stuff out, layer after layer. If I thought the result was better, I kept it, otherwise, I threw it away. The colors kept bothering me, until I finally thought to go with a less natural color treatment. It turned out to fit the shot much better, yey! Though, this is probably one of those shots that Mr would call "too yellow" or "painterly" haha. But I like it. I hope you do too :)

/MrsHjort

1 comment:

  1. Looks a fraction over-processed, but I see where you coming from with the low saturated, Kodachrome effect. Works nicely for this subject matter.

    ReplyDelete

My Father, a Tribute to a Kind Man

This blog post is going to be longer than usual, and even so, how can one summarize one's feelings and memories of a person within the p...