Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Day 7 - Castle Courtyard

Edinburgh Castle is lovely. There are so many things to look at there and so much history. Mr was very happy the day we spent there, the history lover that he is, and I marveled at the beautiful stone buildings and the rolling landscape. It was a great day.

And now for something completely different, a Scotsman on a horse! Nah, just kidding, though I do love Monty Python hehe, but I wanted to say that I'm sorry to Craig and Kim, for not keeping up with the commenting. I'll try and catch up soon, I promise.

It's a very busy week. Autumn is here and we have to prepare the garden for winter while the weather is good and there's still daylight in the evenings. We've been redoing the strawberry plantations completely. We're replanting all of them from the traditional sort of plantings to plantings in pallet collars. It's a lot of work, but we're half-way there now, and I love what we've accomplished so far. It's much easier to manage and it looks great too. Yey!

/MrsHjort



No comments:

Post a Comment

My Father, a Tribute to a Kind Man

This blog post is going to be longer than usual, and even so, how can one summarize one's feelings and memories of a person within the p...