Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Day 13 - The Cliché



Being in this beautiful place I could not help but go wild when the sun neared the horizon. No matter how overdone sunset shot are, I have to confess I'm still a sucker for them. Also, the light here was simply too gorgeous to pass up. The way the sun beamed down trough the mountains was beautiful enough to make you cry... literally in my case haha - I stared into the sun too long as I shot this, and there went the water works. It was totally worth it though :)

/MrsHjort

3 comments:

  1. Everybody needs cliché's and there is nothing wrong with well shot cliché's ;) I like overall change of blue hue, it ties the scene together and gives it a fairytale mood.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice solar flare. It's always risky shooting into the sun as you not quite sure what you will get, but you've handled it well and gotten some nice reflections on the water for your efforts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. This is a HDR shot (if you look closely at the reflections in the water, you can tell), so that eased some of the problems :)

      Delete

My Father, a Tribute to a Kind Man

This blog post is going to be longer than usual, and even so, how can one summarize one's feelings and memories of a person within the p...