Sunday, September 3, 2017

Day 3 - Basilica Santa Maria Maggiore


As a crazy cat lady I can never resist the urge to shoot cats... errrr, no scratch that, it came out totally wrong! I can never resist the urge to photograph cats haha! This little lion made for a perfect interest point in my photo. I love places like this, with so many details and gorgeous lines. It's a treat to work with.

This church was founded in 1137. It always blows my mind to be at places like this. It has stood there for almost 900 years... What was it Yoda said "When 900 years old, you reach. Look as good, you will not". Well this place still looks stunning!

I'll let you have a look inside tomorrow :)

/MrsHjort


2 comments:

  1. Tadaaa! Awesome. Looks like a bunch of cleaners has come and polished the place up, great work, what particularly stands out for me is the stronger perspective and the improvement in the textures of the marble.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done in branding the scene back to life.

    ReplyDelete

My Father, a Tribute to a Kind Man

This blog post is going to be longer than usual, and even so, how can one summarize one's feelings and memories of a person within the p...