Saturday, September 23, 2017

Day 23 - Joy



If you like birds, Riva del Garda is a nice place to visit. Not to say that there are rare birds there, I really wouldn't know, but there are plenty of them and there were baby birds everywhere when we were there. Some of them were pretty used to people too, as you can see. Mr could hardly contain himself with joy as these ducklings marched towards him going "pip pip pip" :) The mother was nearby and kept a watchful eye on them, but she let him pet them for quite a while. If I hadn't had my camera so close at hand I would have been jealous, but getting to preserve this moment was a pleasure.

/MrsHjort

2 comments:

  1. Very 'lekker' shot ;-) A keeper for the album.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet! It reminds my when our daughter was a toddler, we camped in Switserland near a lake and she wanted to play with the ducklings but unlike Mr. the babies ran away from her and she would follow ...

    ReplyDelete

My Father, a Tribute to a Kind Man

This blog post is going to be longer than usual, and even so, how can one summarize one's feelings and memories of a person within the p...