Saturday, September 30, 2017

Day 30 - Le Bignele

Both Mr and I love wine, so of course we couldn't resist going to a vineyard while we were in Italy. After doing a bit of research we visited the highly recommended Le Bignele. We were not disappointed. The people here really know their business and they're very used to visitors. They were very welcoming and professional. We got a great tour and the wine was excellent. I highly recommend going here.

So, today is the last day of the challenge. I've had a great time. It has felt so good to finally have gotten around to processing some of those photos I've been saving in my shoebox and, as always, I really enjoy chatting with the other participants, and getting inspired by their works. A huge thank you to all of you who have commented on my pictures and shared this experience with me. You are a talented bunch and you all rock! Now for the finals! May the best person win, I'm rooting for you guys :D

/MrsHjort

1 comment:

  1. Ending the month with fresh greens in the photo and wine on your mind, a classy finale.
    I hope you will find time to edit the rest of the best as well and display them in a book to browse and feel a little homesick for Italy.

    ReplyDelete

My Father, a Tribute to a Kind Man

This blog post is going to be longer than usual, and even so, how can one summarize one's feelings and memories of a person within the p...