Friday, September 29, 2017

Day 29 - City Vista


I am sure there are a million pictures from this vantage point, but wow, with this view, how could there not be? Verona is such a beautiful subject, who could resist it? Not me! I must have shot a hundred pictures from up here. Experimenting with composition is a lot of fun with a cityscape like this - that provides both interesting buildings, and beautiful natural elements.

This is my favorite out of all the shots I got from up here. I love how the river mixes things up a bit and I like the placements of the key features. It was fairly easy to edit too. The thing I spent the most time on was the sky. A grayish hazy sky was just not going to cut it, so I had to tweak it bit. I hope you like it.

/MrsHjort

1 comment:

  1. When you make the colours of your buildings warm and sunny you need to adjust the sky as well so yes, good choice and well executed.

    ReplyDelete

My Father, a Tribute to a Kind Man

This blog post is going to be longer than usual, and even so, how can one summarize one's feelings and memories of a person within the p...