Sunday, September 17, 2017

Day 17 - Narrow

It's weird how foreign places can sometimes remind you of home. This made me think of Old Town in Stockholm - it has narrow alleys too, and both Old Town and Manarola are touristy places. I was very lucky to find this alley empty - the town core was totally packed as it neared lunch time. But then most tourists keep to the main street :).

Processing this shot was fairly easy - not many steps and not much tweaking. Only some lens correction, color enhancement and contrast adjustments. I thought about adding some blue to the blown out sky, but then it's not a large enough part of the image to matter that much, and I like the general balance of colors, so I left it. I hope you like it too.

/MrsHjort



2 comments:

  1. Yes, I remember Old Stockholm, we were there in 2013 and loved those narrow streets leading up or down.
    That white sky could easily be another wall so don't worry.

    ReplyDelete

My Father, a Tribute to a Kind Man

This blog post is going to be longer than usual, and even so, how can one summarize one's feelings and memories of a person within the p...