Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Day 20 - Cinque Terre



If you do an image search of "Cinque Terre" on Google you'll get a lot of pictures from Manarola and the other villages along the coast. I want to show you a different take on the area. The other day I told you about the drive along the small roads to Manarola. Well, this is very typical of how it looked along those roads farther up the hills. It's very beautiful too, but in an slightly different way. I'm not 100 about the location though, so please excuse me if this is shot from slightly outside the national park :)

/MrsHjort

2 comments:

  1. Wow, what a beautiful view, excellently captured of course. I could see this making a great jig-saw puzzle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty village on a hill. The bell tower is a good extension of the hilltop.

    ReplyDelete

My Father, a Tribute to a Kind Man

This blog post is going to be longer than usual, and even so, how can one summarize one's feelings and memories of a person within the p...