Friday, April 11, 2014

Day 11 - "Mix"

Today has been one of those chaotic days which mixes a little of everything. It has been the last workday before Spring Holidays (YEY I finally get Spring Holidays! I haven't gotten those since upper secondary school!). Of course, as a teacher, that meat that a lot of things had to be taken care of today. Exams had to graded, students informed, e-mails sent, papers copied, meetings held, forms filled in, books distributed etc. etc. etc., but now I'm finally done! Not that I'll be free all week - I'll be working at my other office a couple of days (or maybe three), but a slower pace is welcomed and I look forward to taking it easy. I think I'll begin with a long warm bath! After checking out all the other awesome 30-day challenges of course ;)

Also, my Master of Education Diploma finally arrived by mail today! It feels great to finally have it! That means I'm finally done, for real! To be done with the last course is one thing (it finished two months ago), but to hold that diploma in my hand feels very, very good!

/MrsHjort




8 comments:

  1. 1st... Congrats of the diploma!!!

    2nd... Love the splashes of orange in this photo. It looks like a 3D sign, but i'm not quite sure...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Luna :)

      Remember my day one shot? It's an other part of the same stairway, the art on the walls hava different colors on different sides of the stair :)

      Delete
  2. Love the flashes of red/orange! Very effective and the diagonals in this seem to run both ways which adds interest. Very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, and congrats on that diploma!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :D. The paperwork always takes such a long time, it's nice to finally have it!

      Delete
  4. This one is majestic! I love the shiny perfectly colored bits, and of course the composition.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I am so glad you like it. I was very uncertain about it myself. I almost went with an other one. Now I'm glad I didn't :)

      Delete
  5. Very intruiging image, the splash or reds is the finishing touch.

    ReplyDelete

My Father, a Tribute to a Kind Man

This blog post is going to be longer than usual, and even so, how can one summarize one's feelings and memories of a person within the p...