Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Day 8 - "The Unwilling Gardender"

Can you guess what this is? It is something I bought yesterday for indoor use. I already have one, but it's nice to have one on each floor.

Today has been very, very rainy. The dark gloom has made it hard to get good pictures, but I have tried to do my best. This one is perhaps not as sharp as it should be, but as an abstract it has its potential and I like it anyway.

Mr is set on gardening this afternoon, despite the weather, and wants me to join him. Any sunny day, or well, at least any dry day and I would love to. As for now, I prefer to do my gardening indoors, with that thing to the left ;)

/MrsHjort


10 comments:

  1. I have no idea what it is, but I like the curves and lines! I hate gardening, all of it. Dirt is too much like sand and I don't want to touch it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When I was younger I hated everything that had to do with gardening, it was so boring! My potted plants were screaming for mercy! The only plants I could handle was cacti or orchids, and that's only because you can forget about them for weeks at a time and they will still thrive. Gardening is the main reason why I didn't particularly long to buy a house. But now that I've actually got one, I think it's fun. A year ago I would never have thought I would say that!

      Delete
  2. No clue unless it's a waterring thingy but I love the curved diagonal and the different textures and (un)sharpness.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It actually is a watering can! Good guess, you get a gold star :D

      Delete
  3. I wouldn't have been able to tell what it is, but agree that it has great potential as an abstract. Curves are always attractive in an image.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think curves and diagonals always help a photo and this is a perfect example. I wouldn't have guessed what it was - a good abstract in that case..

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks like a tin lined wooden something... like a bucket or row boat! :D Great lines & contrast!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This one mystifies me. I am not sure if it is the colors or the textures, or the focus???

    ReplyDelete
  7. I had no idea what it was but snuck a look at the comments so now I know. I like how miminalist you are starting to get. I think it really makes the graphic design of the images much stronger and you have a unique style that is different. cool! Eury

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for saying, this really made my day :)

      Delete

My Father, a Tribute to a Kind Man

This blog post is going to be longer than usual, and even so, how can one summarize one's feelings and memories of a person within the p...